Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Nobbel87
    The Story of How MOTHER Knows Best - Heart of Azeroth Patch 8.1.5 [Stream Highlight]

Am 16.03.2019 veröffentlicht
    While the world is at war, Magni Bronzebeard tries to pull our attention to the real problem...Azeroth itself.
    She's hurting, real bad and is going to need a mothers touch to see her through this...
    I hope you'll enjoy ^_^
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
      The Story of the Afterlife & Who touched Vol'jin's spirit?! [Lore]

Am 17.03.2019 veröffentlicht
      The afterlfie has been a subject I've wanted to discuss for a very long time and since the Vol'jin questline continues,
      I figured...LETS TAKE THIS MOMENT! Do all trolls go to heaven? Let's find out...I hope you'll enjoy!

Want more details on all the things we talked about today? Check out this WoWhead article:
      https://www.wowhead.com/news=290628/s...
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
        Horde War Campaign Full Playthrough - Patch 8.1.5 Tides of Vengeance [Stream Highlight]

Am 19.03.2019 veröffentlicht
        Patch 8.1.5 brings us the next chapter for the Horde War Campaign.
        The Battle for Dazar'Alor has played out, the Horde and the Zandalari have taken quite a hit, but not all cards have been played.
        Sylvanas works hard at getting more plans going, but some amongst the Horde do not agree with her choices...
        I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
          Alliance War Campaign Full Playthrough - Patch 8.1.5 Tides of Vengeance [Stream Highlight]

Am 20.03.2019 veröffentlicht
          Patch 8.1.5 brings us the next chapter for the Alliance War Campaign.
          The Battle for Dazar'Alor has played out, but their enemy is far from vanquished.
          Naga threats are spotted while some amongst the Horde do not agree with their warchiefs plans...
          I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
            The Story of: The Void-Crime Brawlers Guild Patch 8.1.5

Am 21.03.2019 veröffentlicht
            The brawlers guild has re-opened its doors, but darkness has found its way inside.
            The void has a keen interest in the heroes of Azeroth and a murder needs to be solved...
            I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

A biiiiig thank you to Neviriah and Baelys for bring the court scene to life.
            Omg I had so much fun going through their voice recordings. You can find Nev streaming nearly everyday:
            https://www.twitch.tv/neviriah

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
              The Story of Thousand Needles, Home to the best trinket EVER [Lore]

Am 24.03.2019 veröffentlicht
              Thousand needles has gone from wet to dry to very, VERY wet again.
              The land is quite unique in the world of Warcraft and home to one of the best classic trinkets you could get.
              Goblins and gnomes are hanging out together, while the wilight hammer has keen interest in Magatha Grimtotem....
              I hope you'll enjoy!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                The Story of Grizzek and Saffy. Goblin & Gnome Couple from Before the Storm [Stream Highlight]

Am 29.03.2019 veröffentlicht
                The novel Before the Storm introduced us to a rather cute gnome/goblin couple, but their fate at the end was uncertain.
                A couple of hints were dropped about them, but now with Patch 8.1.5, they finally make their return... I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                  Top Ten Actual Ships in Warcraft, REAL SHIPS THIS TIME! Ft. WoWCrendor [Lore]

Am 31.03.2019 veröffentlicht
                  Last valentine I made a top ten ships in Warcraft video.
                  A list of some of my personal favorite shipped couples, which left quite a few of you disappointed.
                  You were looking for actual ships and I hate to disappoint...
                  So lets try this again, this time with a little help! I hope you'll enjoy ^_^

Biiiig thank you to Crendor for joining me on this one. You can find him all over the internet, specifically here:

https://twitter.com/crendor
                  https://www.twitch.tv/crendor

HAPPY APRIL FIRST!
                  Timestamps:
                  0:44 - 1:39
                  1:40 - 2:42
                  2:43 - 4:07
                  4:08 - 6:12
                  6:13 - 9:01
                  9:02 - 10:06
                  10:07 - 11:28
                  11:29 - 13:59
                  14:00 - 15:18
                  15:19 - end

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                    The Return Of Hati! Patch 8.1.5 [Stream Highlight]

Am 30.03.2019 veröffentlicht
                    Hunters rejoice as Hati returns, not just as a pet but also a mount! I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Hail to our Queen!
                      hirumaredx
                      Saurfang Is Not Honorable

Am 31.03.2019 veröffentlicht

In this video I talk about the lore of Saurfang in regards to his honor.
                      Is he as honorable as everyone makes him out to be? What does his "Honor" even mean?
                      In this video we try our best to answer these questions to casuistry people for a chicane day of the month between march and may.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                        The Story of Battle for Azeroth Profession Quests - Part 1 "REMEMBER TELDRASSIL!" [Lore]

Am 07.04.2019 veröffentlicht
                        With Patch 8.1.5, the professions received a couple of questlines. Some with pretty cool stories and/or items.
                        Some not so much. The tools of the trade come in many variations, that is why we'll talk about all of them!
                        This week we'll cover Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Enchanting and Leatherworking...
                        I hope you'll enjoy ^_^

Alchemy: 0:47 - 4:38
                        Blacksmithing: 4:39 - 7:30
                        Enchanting: 7:31 - 10:54
                        Leatherworking: 10:55 - 15:29

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                          Enchanting Profession Quest "Iwen's Enchanting Rod" - Patch 8.1.5 [Stream Highlight]

Am 08.04.2019 veröffentlicht
                          As promised, here's the full playthrough of the patch 8.1.5 tools of the trade profession quest.
                          Enchanters go out to hunt Iwen's Enchanting Rod... I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                            How might Battle for Azeroth END and what could come NEXT?

Am 09.04.2019 veröffentlicht
                            One of the most frequently asked questions is 'How will battle for azeroth end?"
                            In this video I want to give alternatives to the idea of Garrosh 2.0 and talk about some of the stories they could still develop in the future.
                            Of course these are just ideas, the possibilities are endless. By all means let me know what you think AND...I hope you'll enjoy! ^_^

Polygon interview: https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/...

Story and lore livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/361819740

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                              The Return of Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire - Patch 8.1.5 [Stream Highlight]

Am 10.04.2019 veröffentlicht
                              Whispers and darkness have been creeping into Battle for Azeroth.
                              We get a small taste of the upcoming raid Crucible of Storms with the return of Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire...
                              I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Nobbel87
                                Leatherworking Profession Quest "Mallet of Thunderous Skins" - Patch 8.1.5 [Stream Highlight]

Am 11.04.2019 veröffentlicht
                                As promised, here's the full playthrough of the patch 8.1.5 tools of the trade profession quest.
                                Leatherworkers go out to hunt Mallet of Thunderous Skins... I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X