Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

AdmiralPrice
    Total War Troy Multiplayer Changes Total War Battles Forever | Total War Discussion

Total War Troy Multiplayer has just released, and we've spend a couple of weeks playing it on our livestream sessions!
    Now that we have tested Total War Troy gameplay in multiplayer, we know if Troy's MP is any good, or if it's worth skipping all together.
    This video answers the burning question: Is Troy Multiplayer any good, or are Total War Troy battles not its strong point?
    This is a Total War Troy review for multiplayer.

I'm AdmiralPrice, a PhD student who also specializes in Total War in particular and strategy games in general.
    I love to talk about game mechanics, share my knowledge through guides, and share ideas with people like you through discord and streams.

0:00 Introduction
    0:38 Faction Variation
    2:35 Speed Differentiation of Units
    3:52 How Variation Works
    6:12 Maps!
    6:47 Putting It All Together
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
      A Total War Saga: TROY - Ajax & Diomedes Announcement Trailer

Get ready to fight with two of the most renowned warriors from the Iliad
      on the battlegrounds of A Total War Saga: TROY! Ajax & Diomedes arrive in TROY on January 28th.
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
        A Total War Saga: TROY - Ajax & Diomedes Gameplay Reveal

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
          A Total War Saga: TROY - Ajax & Diomedes Announce Stream Highlights

In our Ajax & Diomedes announce stream, we went through the main aspects of the DLC coming to TROY on January 28th!
          Check out the highlights of the stream and learn more about these two iconic heroes

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

AdmiralPrice
            The Achaean Wall - Total War Troy Ajax and Diomedes DLC Overview

Ajax is one of the new heroes in the Total War Troy Ajax and Diomedes DLC.
            In this Ajax and Diomedes Gameplay overview, I look at the Total War Troy DLC and do an overview of the DLC and what you'll be getting in it.
            Total War Troy Ajax is an interesting faction, and I do a Total Wat Troy Ajax overview, including Total War Troy Ajax gamepla
            y and Total War Troy Ajax campaign and Total War Troy Ajax battles.

Hopefully this will give you an idea of what Total War Troy Ajax and Total War Troy Ajax and Diomedes review will be like.

I'm AdmiralPrice, a PhD student who also specializes in Total War in particular and strategy games in general.
            I love to talk about game mechanics, share my knowledge through guides, and share ideas with people like you through discord and streams.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

AdmiralPrice
              Time to Come Back to Troy? Total War Troy Ajax and Diomedes DLC Review

Total War Troy Ajax and Diomedes releases today. Is it worth the money? Or is it a waste?
              More importantly, is this the time to come back and try Total War Troy.
              This Total War Troy Ajax and Diomedes Review looks is also a Total War Troy 2021 review in a sense,
              as it talks about whether or not you should come back to Total War Troy.
              Take a look at some Ajax and Diomedes gameplay on my stream as well.
              Thank you to CA for providing the game early access for review.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
                A Total War Saga: TROY - Ajax & Diomedes Release Trailer

Ajax & Diomedes have arrived in A Total War Saga: TROY!
                Jump into battle as two of the most iconic heroes of the Illiad and take advantage of the new Paragon units to forge your legacy!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Total War
                  A Total War Saga: TROY - Multiplayer Beta Update/Patch 1.5.1

Learn more about the update: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/a-total...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X