• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Empire of Sin - 1920's Chicago Gangster Empire Strategy RPG

SplatterCatGaming
    Empire of Sin - 1920's Chicago Gangster Empire Strategy RPG

Empire of Sin Gameplay with splat! Let's Play Empires of Sin and check out a game
    where you'll kill, steal, extort, and run liquor while competing for the streets of Chicago.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Writing Bull
    Scheinwerfer: Empire of Sin | Review | Kommentar [Deutsch]

Das halte ich von Empire of Sin und dem Streit um das Mafia-Strategiespiel von Paradox!
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

AdmiralPrice
      Should You Buy Empire of Sin? | !LoyaltyRewards !HiAP

Empire of Sin is the game where you sell alcohol and take over the streets through death and mayhem.
      All of that is haram in Islam. Does that make this game haram? I don't know, but the game looks fun.
      Join me in my ethical dilemma as I go through Empire of Sin gameplay, tackle my Empire of Sin impressions,
      and fire through my Empire of Sin walkthrough. Then, I'll give my Empire of Sin review in my Empire of Sin livestream.

I'm AdmiralPrice, a PhD student who also specializes in Total War in particular and strategy games in general.
      I love to talk about game mechanics, share my knowledge through guides, and share ideas with people like you through discord and streams.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X