X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

King Arthur: Knight’s Tale

Fextralife
    King Arthur: Knight’s Tale Gameplay Impressions & Preview (Dark Fantasy Turn-Based Tactical RPG)

In this King Arthur: Knight’s Tale gameplay impressions and preview.
    In this video we’ll be taking a look at the new turn-based RPG by Neocore Games that goes into Steam Early Access on January 26th.
    Neocore is the studio behind Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr, as well as The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing series.
    They have also made several other King Arthur themed games over the years, so this installment should come as no surprise to their fan base.

Name: King Arthur: Knight’s Tale
    Platforms: PC
    Developer: Neocore Games
    Publisher: Neocore Games
    Release Date: TBA/Early Access January 26th 2021
    Genre: Tactical Turn-Based RPG

Note that this preview is based on the Early Access version of the game,
    and that many things are likely to change in this period of development as they receive player feedback and do bug fixes.
    We’ll obviously do an update a bit further into the development cycle, and let you know what’s changed and how things are coming along,
    but for now let’s focus on what we’ve seen so far.

Timestamp
    0:00​ - Opening Cinematic
    2:41​ - Preview Intro
    3:21​ - Story and Setting
    4:30​ - Gameplay
    9:22​ - Audio and Visual
    10:37​ - Final Thoughts

King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is a game that I’ve really been looking forward to since I first heard about it last year,
    and even though the game has a ton of issues at the moment it still has the potential to be one of my favorite games this year
    (assuming it comes out of Early Access by December).
    It has all the things I love about RPG games: a great story, interesting characters, choices that effect your playthrough,
    good customization and builds, and fun challenging combat.

Originally I couldn’t recommend buying the Early Access version of the game in its current state
    because I didn’t think you’d be able to make it far before your game bugged out and you had to start over.
    However, Neocore has taken feedback and patched the game in just a short amount of time,
    and the Build I played just today on stream with the devs had almost no issues.
    I’m not completely sure how stable the current Build is, but I’d wager Neocore will have it patched up fairly quickly, so I don’t think there’s much of a risk.
    Either way, we will be giving away 25 copies of the game (thanks to Neocore), however, so make sure you sign up for the giveaway!
    The game is also 5 dollars cheaper if you purchase it during Early Access, at 35 USD, in case you were wondering.

King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is a game we will keep an eye on and continue to update you about through out Early Access,
    because we really believe in this game, and do think it is something our community will really enjoy.
    You can check out the Official Wiki for more information about the game mechanics themselves,
    or you can drop by Twitch and ask questions if you’d like as we’ll be streaming it for the next few days.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

SplatterCatGaming
    King Arthur Knights Tale - Apocalyptic Grimdark Arthurian Tactical RPG

King Arthur Knights Tale Gameplay with Splattercat!
    Let's Play King Arthur Knights Tale and check out a game where you'll dive deep into Arthurian Legend
    and forge a path of good or evil in your wake.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X