Spielleiter, die im Rollenspiel einen eigenen Charakter als NSC mit schicken

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Talk] Spielleiter, die im Rollenspiel einen eigenen Charakter als NSC mit schicken

Mag ich persönlich ja gar nicht,
    würde allenfalls in Rotationsrunden Sinn ergeben und selbst da fände ich es besser,
    wenn der eigene Charakter daheim bleibt.

Nerdarchy sieht das wohl ähnlich

The Horrors of a Dungeon Master Player Character| Game Master Tips

Veröffentlicht am 23.09.2015

We had a budding Game Master ask advice about them running their own player character
    in with the party of adventurers in their 5th edition dungeons and dragons games.

We explain the pros and cons of this gaming practice.
    We also discuss how the DM runs all of the npc's both monster and non-monster in a RPG game.
    The thing is the game master controls so much of the adventure it seems redundant
    to also have their own Player Character within the adventuring party.
    Another thing is this leads to you role-playing with yourself.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Nerdarchy
    How to Use a NPC in a Party Without it Becoming a DM Player Character| GM 911

Veröffentlicht am 23.03.2016

This one is an easy one for me as a Game Master. I hate the idea of permanent npcs in the party.
    Unless their is a story reason for the NPC to be in the adventuring group I don't want them to be there.
    If I do place a non player character into the player characters party I want them to be there for role-playing
    not helping with healing or in combat.

Any NPC placed into the party runs the risk of stealing the players spot light during encounters and becoming a DM Player Character.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

DawnforgedCast
      Can I Play a Character as a DM?

Veröffentlicht am 10.01.2017
      Can I Play a Character as a DM (DMPC)?

In my experience running a YouTube channel with 80,000 viewers,
      this is the fourth most frequently asked question in all of tabletop gaming.
      And the answer is incredible easy for me to give: NO!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Starwalker Studios
        Game Master's Journey 149: Writers as GMs, Running Improvisational Adventures & DM-PCs vs. NPCs

Veröffentlicht am 05.04.2017
        Listener-GM Stephen Rhodes joins Lex to discuss the craft and art of running RPGs.
        They discuss the similarities and differences between writing for video games and running RPG adventures,
        they have some thoughts on using improvisation more as a GM, and Stephen points out yet another way
        that theater of the mind play is an invaluable tool in the improvisational GM’s toolbox.

They also talk about keeping a good balance in your games and making the most of those wonderful moments of “downtime”
        you have as a GM during a game session. They also discuss the difference between a DM-PC and an NPC that travels with the party,
        how to know which side of that line you’re on, and how killing off a beloved NPC can be exactly what your story needs.
        Finally, they discuss how a GM wanting to improve her craft can learn a lot from books on writing, and they give some recommendations.

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X