X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

The Charismatic Voice
    Aurora "Runaway" REACTION & ANALYSIS by Vocal Coach/Opera Singer

The only thing more surprising that the pure authenticity and enormous creativity of Aurora
    is that she has yet to be slapped across every major billboard and music publication in existence.
    She's been a budding superstar since age 11, when she first wrote this song.
    Join professional opera singer Elizabeth Zharoff, as she listens to Aurora for the first time,
    performing "Runaway” at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert.
    "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."
    Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

Was nützt es, wenn wir mehrere Sprachen sprechen,
    solange wir nicht die Geduld aufbringen,
    einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

The Charismatic Voice
      Postmodern Jukebox feat. Haley Reinhart "Creep" REACTION & ANALYSIS by Vocal Coach/Opera Singer

Oh my goodness, I have a new vocal crush.
      I've been impressed by Postmodern Jukebox in the past, but I had NO CLUE how much Haley Reinhart
      would steal my heart in this reimagined performance of Radiohead's original song, "Creep."
      Join professional opera singer Elizabeth Zharoff, as she listens to Haley Reinhart featured with Postmodern Jukebox for the first time,
      covering "Creep" by Radiohead.
      "Ich kann freilich nicht sagen, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird, aber soviel kann ich sagen: Es muß anders werden, wenn es gut werden soll."

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

The Charismatic Voice
        Morgan James "Sledgehammer" REACTION & ANALYSIS by Vocal Coach/Opera Singer

Peter Gabriel's famous song "Sledgehammer" sees a new style with Morgan James's rendition. It's spunky, sassy and absolutely beautiful.
        Morgan James: Tea Time Interview with Elizabeth Zharoff

Why is Morgan James so dang cool?!
        The two of us sat down to talk opera, her career, musical influences in her life, and how awesome her tea machine is.
        This hour is not to be missed!

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

The Charismatic Voice
          Black Sabbath "Heaven and Hell" REACTION & ANALYSIS by Vocal Coach/Opera Singer

You all have been recommending Ronnie James Dio so much - we couldn't not dig-in to this legendary band and singer.
          (Did we mention this is Elizabeth's FIRST TIME hearing Dio sing, ever?)
          Join professional opera singer Elizabeth Zharoff, as she listens to Black Sabbath for the first time, in a live performance of "Heaven and Hell." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Performed by Black Sabbath - Words and Music by Black Sabbath ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I definitely recommend watching the original video without interruptions, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWAhd...
          Show Black Sabbath some love: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrx-...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

The Charismatic Voice
            Aurora "It Happened Quiet" REACTION & ANALYSIS by Vocal Coach/Opera Singer

The angelic voice of Aurora singing about a complicated relationship in a dark, expressive and lyrically vibrant live performance from 2019.
            This song absolutely wrecked me inside!
            Join professional opera singer Elizabeth Zharoff, as she listens to Aurora for the first time, performing "It Happened Quiet”. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Performed by Aurora - Words and Music by Aurora and Sacha Skarbek ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I definitely recommend watching the original video without interruptions, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-N6...
            Show Aurora some love: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjH...

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

The Charismatic Voice
              Falling In Reverse "I'm Not A Vampire" (Revamped) REACTION & ANALYSIS by Vocal Coach/Opera Singer

After Falling In Reverse released "The Drug In Me Is Reimagined," and I reacted to it last year,
              I have been hoping for another song from Ronnie Radke.
              He slayed it again, leaving me stunned and amazed at this new rendition.
              Join professional opera singer Elizabeth Zharoff, as she listens to Falling In Reverse performing "I'm Not A Vampire" (Revamped) for the first time. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Performed by Ronnie Radke & full choir (list of names in the original video) - Words and Music by Ronnie Radke, Michael Baskette & Dave Holdredge ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I definitely recommend watching the original video without interruptions, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nWmB...
              Show Falling In Reverse some love: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDE5...
              Show Ronnie some love!: https://www.twitch.tv/ronnieradke

einander zuzuhören...

Art van Rheyn

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X